[RC 2015] 2015 Women Challenge
Another reading challenge that I found during blog-walking. I guess I should stop doing so because there's a LOT of reading challenges that I've read and intended to join. Up until now there's almost 10 *blush* reading challenges that I've signed up for. As someone who's just found out all about reading challenges last year, I think I'm taking more than I can deal with. But it's still February, so I got 10 months++ to finish all of the reading challenges. Wish me luck :D
This reading challenge is hosted by Valentina @ Peek a Book. It's kind of a masochist mission for me to try to read her book reviews because they're in Italian *sigh*. But I guess the same thing can be said from her if she read my post that's mostly in Indonesian, lol. Anyway, this is a challenge to read books written by women.
- Anyone can join
- You don't need a blog to participate: if you are a non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the list of the books you read and the level you choose
- Audio, e-books, bound books and re-reads are ok
- Create a sign-up post on your blog and post the link in the Linky below
- Challenge goes from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015
- Level 1: BABY GIRL - read 5 books written by a woman author
- Level 2: GIRLS POWER - read 6 to 15 books written by a woman author
- Level 3: SUPER GIRL - read 16 to 20 books written by a woman author
- Level 4: WONDER WOMAN - read 20+ books written by a woman author
Seeing my to-be-read list from Goodreads here, there's more than 20 women authors already. So I'm going to go for WONDER WOMAN and read more than 20 books written by woman authors. I hope I still have time after reading my Indonesian books because I want to put only English books for this challenge. English books = English reviews while Indonesian books = Indonesian reviews for me.
Update progress 2015 Women Challenge can be seen HERE