October Wrap Up

I'm super glad October is finally over. It's a very tiring and exhausting month for me, work-related, and it's also very spooky. I have to be really careful every time I browse through any social media because there are a lot of horror contents. I got scared super easily so I tend to stay away from that genre. I make exceptions for this matter from time to time by reading or watching horror stories. But I kept it super minimum and only when I'm in the mood for it.

October 2015 Book Haul
After buying zero book on September, I'm super interested in buying more book this month. I went ahead and buy Last Forever by Windry Ramadhina. She's one of my auto-buy authors and I really like her illustrations so I bought the special edition book jacket as well. 

last forever + book jacket

After that I join the excitement on buying books in @balibooks. I've always missed the sales for quite some time. But then one day I open my instagram on the same time the first post went up. I ended up buying 4 books from 2 different sales. I've got my hands on the first 2 books because I postponed the next 2 books until another sale come up so they can be delivered on 1 package. 

everything i never told you & me before you


October Wrap Up
Just like I predicted on my previous wrap up, I didn't read as much as I wanted last month. But the books that I read was really entertaining and lived up to my expectations. Here are those books:

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher

2018 Reading Goals