November Wrap Up

I'm pretty sad that November was over. Because it means that I have to start counting my reading challenges and making a new not-so-ambitious-but-super-hard-to-achieve TBR so I can reach my goals for those reading challenges. And there's a LOT of books on that TBR.

But then again, I also had a lot of books that I've finished but haven't reviewed. To be honest those are my number one priority for December so I won't have to review those books on 2016. 

November 2015 Book Haul
I bought more books this month. I didn't really see it as a problem, though, because I also gave away some of my old books to my friends. Now I have empty places to put those new books :D

I bought Big Little Lies, Liesl & Po, and Five Quarters of the Orange from @balibooks. Then I bought Something Borrowed from one of the sales in BBI FB Group. 

November Wrap Up
Last month I've managed to finish 3 books. And I do enjoy reading almost all of them. They are:
1. Rachel Roberts - Circles in the Stream (Avalon: Web of Magic)
Overall it's a very enjoyable read. I like how everything is being described. Because it's a fantasy book, I need as much description as I can to visualize the world in my head. And I did it effortlessly.
The characters and the values that each of them hold are very thoughtful. I like how things slowly progressed throughout the book. I can't wait to read the next books in this series :)

2. Kendare Blake - Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna Dressed in Blood #1)

Out of the blue, I wanted to read a duology. So I went through my books and I discover Anna Dressed in Blood. Months ago, I've heard a Booktuber, I don't remember who, said that it was a great book. So I read it. And I absolutely agree with him/her.



3. Alice Sebold - The Lovely Bones

I've started reading this book a few weeks ago and unable to finish it right away. Because I hate to keep this book for too long in my currently reading list, I push myself to read through the boring part of the book. And thankfully things getting better until the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share the Love 2017: #Giveaway oleh @mandewi dan @afifahtamher

2018 Reading Goals